Qualified Interior Designers – Are they right for you?
You can trust us to serve your best interests and provide you with the latest industry knowledge. Our qualified interior designers have :
- Successfully completed a Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Successfully completed a Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
- We uphold a Professional Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- We carry Professional Liability and Public Indemnity Insurance; and
- We strive to continually update our formal education and stay abreast of the latest changes to Building Codes, Technology, Products and Materials.
Unlike most interior decorators, we only charge our clients an upfront fee for our design service. That means that our clients get all of the products that we specify and supply such as furniture, fixtures and fittings at the wholesale rates we are able to purchase it at.
Why Use Professional Interior Designers?
Professional interior designers add value to your business.
Our Interior Designers have a first class education, depth of experience, and a proven skill set. You can be confident that your design team is qualified to provide you with innovative, technical solutions that:
- Enhance the quality of life for your employees;
- Encourage productivity in your workplace;
- Increase teamwork and collaboration within your workplace environment;
- Reflect and strengthen your company brand; and
- Give your business a competitive edge.